Sunday, November 28, 2010

Global Test Market

Exams over yeayyy ;) Last exam was on Thursday the 25th. Results gonna be out on 11th Dec. Can't wait to see how it all turned out.

Now I'm not sure about what to do for this holiday, aside from working...

Well anyway, since I was here (Australia), I started doing surveys from this one website when I got the time. It is a paid online survey website. So whenever you finish a survey, you'll get some points. Once you collect 1000 points, you can cash it out for USD 50. Nice, eh?

Here's the website btw, GlobalTestMarket.

However, you can get screened out at a survey. Probably because you didn't match the survey's targeted audience. But every time you screened out, you'll get sweepstakes points. Then you can participate in the daily, monthly, or quarterly sweepstakes. I haven't collected 1000 points though, but luckily I won the daily sweepstakes xD

Well at first I'm not sure if I got scammed or not, because as you've probably known already, the Internet's full of scamming site. But I can assure you that this one website is not a scam. I've just got my cheque mailed this week, yay ;)

It's not bad thing if you like doing surveys at your spare time. You can get paid and participate in the sweepstakes too! Not sure if any country can participate though, you can try it out yourself if you're interested :p

Btw I'm still playing MapleStory, my main character just hit level 100!
For you that doesn't know what MapleStory is, it's a MMORPG 2D, cute characters ;)
Here's MapleStory's Website if you're interested.
There's a big patch coming, they call it the "Big Bang". They're gonna change a whole lots of things, including the maps, game resolution, monster levels, and many more! Looking forward to it!

That's all I think. I guess I'll cya all later at my next post then! ;)

No comments: